
This is crazy! Just yesterday it was 67 degrees and I was wishing we had gotten our new porch swing hung so Zoe and I could hang out outside, and today it's doing this!! All our friends in Phoenix are gloating right now, I just know it. So, after two liberating days outside, we're back to hanging out inside. Zoe likes to "watch" her brother play video games. She usually stands about one millimeter from making contact

with his back ('cause then she's not technically touching him, so he can't tell on her...) and then proceeds to sing or put her hands in front of his eyes or whisper in his ear...you get the idea. What she wants is for him to put down the game and pay attention to her, which he is actually very good about doing. Except for yesterday, when Zoe came into the kitchen with the complaint that, "Caleb (which she pronounces Tay-duh) lock me!" In order to get some peace, he had taken the drastic step of closing his bedroom door. Miss Z was NOT amused. After all, how could anyone possibly get tired of
her?
No comments:
Post a Comment