Apparently Zoe wasn't satisfied with how quickly I was getting dinner on the table this evening. About 20 minutes before dinner was ready, Zoe came out to the kitchen in full princess dress, with her backpack and "cellphone." She kissed me and said, "Bye, Mom! I'm going to the store!" I asked her why she was going to the store and she answered, "To get chicken!"(which she pronounces chi-chen) A few minutes later, she came back out to the kitchen just as I was opening a can of green beans. As I dumped them in the pan, she asked, "What's that?" I said, "Green beans...you LOVE green beans!!" (Can't blame a Mom for trying...) She said, "Huh uh. I don't like green beans...only jelly beans!" Poor kid. She's stuck with a Mom who makes her eat green beans. Thank goodness Zoe doesn't write the post-placement reports.Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Apparently Zoe wasn't satisfied with how quickly I was getting dinner on the table this evening. About 20 minutes before dinner was ready, Zoe came out to the kitchen in full princess dress, with her backpack and "cellphone." She kissed me and said, "Bye, Mom! I'm going to the store!" I asked her why she was going to the store and she answered, "To get chicken!"(which she pronounces chi-chen) A few minutes later, she came back out to the kitchen just as I was opening a can of green beans. As I dumped them in the pan, she asked, "What's that?" I said, "Green beans...you LOVE green beans!!" (Can't blame a Mom for trying...) She said, "Huh uh. I don't like green beans...only jelly beans!" Poor kid. She's stuck with a Mom who makes her eat green beans. Thank goodness Zoe doesn't write the post-placement reports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment