Although I usually keep the blog focused on the kids, today I'm making an exception for a very special reason - today is our 16th wedding anniversary. Through it all - 2 unique kids, an assortment of crazy animals, moving cross country (twice), and all the other highs and lows of life - it's wonderful to realize that we're happier now than we have ever been. He's my best friend - the one who makes me laugh every day - and, very likely, the only one who could ever really appreciate me just the way I am. I'm ready for the next 16!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Although I usually keep the blog focused on the kids, today I'm making an exception for a very special reason - today is our 16th wedding anniversary. Through it all - 2 unique kids, an assortment of crazy animals, moving cross country (twice), and all the other highs and lows of life - it's wonderful to realize that we're happier now than we have ever been. He's my best friend - the one who makes me laugh every day - and, very likely, the only one who could ever really appreciate me just the way I am. I'm ready for the next 16!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is definately an occasion to be proud of and celebrate. Congratulations on 16 years of love and hard work!
Post a Comment