Spring is here, at least for now. Zoe is celebrating by wearing her new Princess t-shirt. The short sleeves really threw her for a loop this morning, though. She kept tugging on them, like she was willing them to grow. But the fact that the shirt had Disney Princesses on it overcame all other considerations and off to preschool she went, short sleeves and all. The only thing she likes better than the Princess collective is Dora - hence the new hooded towl that Gaga got her. Zoe has been wearing it around the house for 2 days straight. How I'm going to get either one of these things away from her when it's time to do the laundry is anybody's guess.
In other news, I am happy to report that Bob the groundhog is back and appears to have a girlfriend. Caleb is really hoping for some baby groundhogs for our backyard....and after going back and rereading what I have just written it is extremely obvious that it's time for Mom to get a job. Coming up on the one year anniversary of my stay-at-home motherhood and I'm reduced to reporting on the supposed love life of a rodent. I'm officially pathetic. Sigh.
1 comment:
Pathetic, but cute! :)
say, I like your blog! I'm Valerie, moderator of Adoptingfromtaiwan, native of Syracuse, and mommy to two cuties from Taiwan, and 3 homegrown treasures too.
How old is Zoe? She seems to be close in age to my Kyra Grace (june 04)
hugs-
Val
Post a Comment