Happy Birthday, Caleb!Zoe's big brother turned 8 today - something I'm having a hard time getting my head around. No way has it been 8 years!?! What an incredibly special 8 years we have had with my animal-loving future zookeeper. I know all parents think their kids are amazing, but Caleb truly is. To know Caleb is to see the world a little differently and it enriches everyone lucky enough to know him. To celebrate, we took Spongebob cupcakes to his class this afternoon. I think Zoe enjoyed that as much as Caleb did. Miss Z is having a little trouble dealing with it being someone else's special day...she has gotten very used to being the center of attention and finds it hard to share the spotlight. Although if she's going to

1 comment:
I just saw that you live up here. We live in Batavia.
Please email me.
wickedwickedwitch@gmail.com
Post a Comment