
We needed to escape the house today, so we went to the Ithaca Science Center. Zoe always has a great time there - she especially loves the waterfall simulator. She really enjoys putting the rubber ducks in the machine and watching them shoot by, except for one little problem. She doesn't like getting wet, as you can see from her face. What can I say? I still don't understand her a lot of the time...I'm beginning to have sympathy for the future men in her life. If she's this complex at 3, imagine her at 25...it boggles the mind. In other news, after a calm few weeks, she's hit kind of a rough patch. Is it me, or does she suddenly realize she's getting attached and

then start acting out to put some distance between us? On a lighter note, she's started adding "very much" to many of her sayings. Now she doesn't just say "tank you," she has to say "tank you bery mush" whenever she says it. I got "tank you for dinner bery mush, Mom" tonight when I set her plate on the table. We also had a giggle today over Zoe's reaction to going to Wegman's. (For the uninitiated, Wegman's is the New York grocery store version of heaven...I've traveled all over the world and never seen anything like it.) Zoe LOVES Wegman's. We decided it's the absolute potential of the place that she adores so much. You just never know what you're gonna find through those sliding doors, but no matter what it is, she's gonna be able to eat it and it's gonna be good. The second picture is of Zoe and Pip playing in her Dora tent. Pip wasn't cooperating. Hmmmm....karma?
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for everyone. We sure do miss you in Arizona, especially at Marley. It just isn't the same without you :(
-Elizabeth Poppen
Post a Comment