
Just in case that last post left you feeling too warm and fuzzy, here's how things really stand. After school today, we were outside playing in the backyard. Caleb and I were playing soccer, while Zoe practiced hitting golf balls (seriously, she likes to play golf). At one point, I looked over to where Zoe was playing and she's gone. I said to Caleb, "Where's your sister?"
Caleb shrugs, "I don't know," and begins to yell "Zoe!" as he continues to run around the yard kicking the soccer ball. After yelling her name 3 or 4 times, he stops, shrugs again, and says, "Huh, well, I guess she's gone," and makes a run for the goal. I found her in the garage getting more golfballs and then go back to Caleb and say to him, "Weren't you even a little worried when we couldn't find Zoe?" His answer, "Well, it would be kinda nice if she was lost." So, there you have it. I guess he's just a typical big brother, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment