Thursday, September 07, 2006

Three cheers!! I am back in the 21st century! The new digital camera has arrived -- you may be the judge of how well it works. School started yesterday and Caleb, the big 2nd grader, decided his first day was "a little good." From him that is high praise, indeed. Zoe is completely lost during the day without Caleb here to pester. She wanders around the house asking, "Where's Caleb?" When I announce it's time to go get him in the afternoon, she jumps up and down and yells YOOHOO! She won't have long to miss him because preschool starts on Tuesday. Zoe is ready, too. She has her Dora backpack and her Dora lunchbox and is already trying to decide what I should pack in both. Unfortunately, when I ask her what she wants to pack in her lunch box she says "icecream." I have a feeling she's going to be a little disappointed on the first day of preschool.

No comments: