Bringing Home Zoe
Blog Archive
►
2007
(26)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2006
(72)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(10)
Zoe's preschool teacher took these pictures so we...
We sure didn't do this in Arizona! Zoe experienc...
Major milestone today! Today Zoe's first piece of...
Today was Zoe's first day of preschool! Off she we...
I was busy cleaning up after supper, so Zoe did Da...
Today was Zoe's first day of dance class. It wound...
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I have reall...
Three cheers!! I am back in the 21st century! The ...
Happy Birthday, Zoe!!Our girl turned 3 yesterday ...
By request - new pictures!! Unfortunately, this is...
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(14)
About Me
The Morrows
View my complete profile
Monday, September 18, 2006
I was busy cleaning up after supper, so Zoe did Daddy's hair. She also gave him a pink polka dot blanket to accessorize the look. Zoe decided Daddy looked
very
pretty. Next time he'll volunteer to do the dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment