
By request - new pictures!! Unfortunately, this is all I've got because as I was taking this picture of the kids at the Syracuse Zoo last Saturday, my digital camera broke!!!!!! I am completely lost without it! I'm getting a new one, but it's not here yet, and naturally, it had to happen right before Zoe's birthday. Our Miss Zoe turns 3 tomorrow. Be sure to tune back in for all the details on the festivities. For now, I'll share just a couple of Zoe-isms. First, we were very excited the other day when she counted to 11...on her toes. Yes, she only has 10 but she threw in the extra number just to prove she could do it, I think. And second, if there was ever any doubt

about the power that little girls have over their Daddies, I can put it to rest. I walked into the office last night to find Zoe on Andy's lap in front of the computer. He was helping her navigate the Disney Princess website, playing princess games and
singing princess songs with her. Honestly, I don't know which one of them was having the most fun. And me without my camera. The second picture is of Bob, our very own backyard groundhog. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment