Daddy's Home!!!! After almost 5 weeks, we went to the airport this morning to pick him up - the kids were so happy to see him. Mommy was pretty happy to see him, too. After this experience, I have the utmost respect for single parents everywhere. To the moms and dads who make that work every single day, God Bless! I learned that I can do it, but I'm really, really glad that I don't have to. So now we begin the final countdown to moving day. I think we're all ready to go. We're down to the bare essentials in the house, so it really doesn't look or feel like home anymore. It's time to enjoy our last few days in Arizona and seeing Dad again, then it's off to our new home in New York!!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Daddy's Home!!!! After almost 5 weeks, we went to the airport this morning to pick him up - the kids were so happy to see him. Mommy was pretty happy to see him, too. After this experience, I have the utmost respect for single parents everywhere. To the moms and dads who make that work every single day, God Bless! I learned that I can do it, but I'm really, really glad that I don't have to. So now we begin the final countdown to moving day. I think we're all ready to go. We're down to the bare essentials in the house, so it really doesn't look or feel like home anymore. It's time to enjoy our last few days in Arizona and seeing Dad again, then it's off to our new home in New York!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment