Thursday, August 24, 2006


More pictures!!
This one is too funny because it is soooo Zoe...she has the entire couch to sit on and so, naturally, she has to sit an inch and a half from her brother. She loves the new swingset. The higher and the faster the better for our little daredevil. The third pic is of her at the cottage on Seneca Lake. She was supposed to be feeding the crackers to the ducks, but Zoe had other ideas. Zoe has had absolutely no problems with the move. I was expecting some problems sleeping the first few nights in our new house or at least some kind of adjustment issues. But, staying true to form, Zoe just jumped right into our new life here and made herself comfortable. Her English continues to progress. I find myself actually understanding most of what she says these days. And the stuff I don't understand...well, that may be for the best. As Andy said, I'd probably have to give her a time-out for it if I knew what she was saying. Zoe will be starting preschool two afternoons a week in September. She is very excited to be going to "school" like her big brother. Most of Zoe's issues these days come from the limitations of being 2. She just hates that there are things she can't do because she's not older or bigger. It doesn't stop her from trying, however, and therein lies the problem. Zoe's 3rd birthday is coming up on September 2nd and I can't wait to see her reaction to the hoopla of an American-style birthday party -- the cake and candles, ice cream, presents...we may even have to do a sparkly crown for the birthday girl. She is a princess, after all.

No comments: