Friday, May 26, 2006

So if you've been keeping up, you know Zoe has not met many foods that she doesn't like, right? Well, if she has a favorite American food, it's probably spaghetti -- as you can see in the picture. Thankfully, I had the presence of mind to take off her pretty little yellow shirt with the butterflies on it BEFORE I handed her the fork and good thing, too. I don't know if you can see it very clearly in this picture, but she wound up with spaghetti smeared from ear to ear (actually had sauce in her ears), up both arms to her shoulders, all down her front and in the waistband of her shorts AND down the insides of her thighs. The look she's giving me is because I was laughing so hard I could barely hold the camera still to take the picture. She seemed a little affronted that I would laugh at her, but come on!! When you're picking noodles out of your belly button, that's FUNNY! It took almost as long to clean her up as it did for her to get this way, but it was worth every minute.

No comments: