
We got our first measurable snowfall yesterday. After the last post, I thought I should give you the other side of the story ... specifically, how Zoe reacted when the snow went from being a few gentle flakes to a full-on wind-whipping snow storm. SHE HATED IT! She reacted exactly the same way she initially reacted to the swimming pool - with that high pitched squeal of disgust that was reserved for whenever she got her hair wet.

Now it applies to snow blowing in her face, up her nose, down her neck, and well, just anywhere in her general direction. She stood in the yard, looking thoroughly miserable and finally yelled at me, "Mommy...I want it to stop!!" It didn't help matters any that her big brother was completely unsympathetic to her plight and, as predicted, gave her a chilling lesson in snowball fights. Caleb better be careful, though. If Zoe adjusts to snow like she did to the swimming pool, it won't be long before he's the one wearing several inches of the white stuff inside his britches.
1 comment:
You have one of my favorite blogs! Keep up the good work.
Sarah
http://journeytohannahclaire.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment